Buy Sustanon 350 Online
Sustanon 350 injections help to increase testosterone levels. Testosterone is essential for sperm production, sex drive, getting an erection, and the functioning of the prostate gland and other reproductive structures. It also has functions in the skin, muscles, skeleton, kidney, liver, bone marrow and central nervous system. Natural testosterone levels fall slowly with age and fall rapidly following surgical removal of the testicles (for example in the treatment of testicular cancer). Levels may also fall due to testicular disease (hypogonadism or eunuchoidism), or disease of the pituitary gland (a gland in the brain that controls hormone production).
Low levels of testosterone can cause symptoms such as decreased sex drive, erectile dysfunction (impotence), infertility, fatigue, depressed mood and weakening of bones (osteoporosis).
Testosterone replacement allows natural testosterone levels to return to normal and relieves symptoms of the deficiency.
Key facts about Sustanon (testosterone) injections
▪️ Sustanon 250 is a brand name for testosterone.
▪️ The injections are usually given once every three weeks.
▪️ Sustanon injections are on the list of substances banned in sport by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).
▪️ Misusing Sustanon injection to improve ability in sports carries serious health risks.
▪️ Sustanon injections contain arachis oil so are not suitable for anyone with an allergy to peanuts or soya.
▪️ Common side effects of testosterone therapy include acne, increased body and facial hair, male-pattern baldness, anxiety, irritability, depression, fluid retention, weight gain, increased breast size, prostate problems and frequent or persistent erections.
▪️ If you have long-term treatment with Sustanon you’ll need regular blood tests to monitor your testosterone level, red blood cells, liver function, cholesterol levels and prostate specific antigen (PSA) levels.
Who should not have Sustanon injections?
Anyone with prostate cancer or breast cancer should not use Sustanon injections.
In addition, some people might need extra monitoring while having Sustanon injections. Make sure your doctor knows if you have:
- Symptoms of prostate problems, such as problems passing urine. Testosterone can increase the growth of prostate cancers and benign prostatic enlargement. Your doctor will perform various examinations to make sure you don’t have prostate cancer before you start having Sustanon injections and will need to check your prostate gland at least once a year during treatment.
- Kidney or liver disease.
- Heart disease, such as heart attack or heart failure.
- High blood pressure (hypertension).
- A history of migraines.
- A condition called sleep apnoea (when breathing temporarily stops during sleep). If you’re overweight or have chronic lung disease you may be more at risk of developing this problem.
- An increased risk of getting blood clots (thrombophilia).
If you are transsexual you should tell your doctor if you or someone in your family have ever had breast cancer or endometrial cancer.