Buy Anadrol 50 Online
Anadrol 50(oxymetholone) is an anabolic steroid used to treat certain types of anemia (lack of red blood cells), including aplastic anemia, myelofibrosis, or hypoplastic anemia caused by chemotherapy. Anadrol-50 is available in generic form.
Common side effects of Anadrol-50 include;
- trouble sleeping (insomnia), or
- breast swelling in men.
Women taking Anadrol-50 may develop male characteristics, which could be irreversible if treatment is continued. Tell your doctor if you notice increased acne, changes in menstrual periods, a hoarse or deepened voice, male pattern baldness or hair growth (such as on the chin or chest), an enlarged clitoris, or changes in your sex drive while taking Anadrol-50. Tell your doctor if you have serious side effects of Anadrol-50 including:
- mental/mood changes,
- swelling of the ankles or feet,
- unusual or rapid weight gain,
- trouble breathing,
- decreased or increased interest in sex, or
- new or worsening acne.
Long-term use of oxymetholone can cause liver tumors or blood-filled cysts in your liver or spleen. Call your doctor at once if you have:
- nausea, upper stomach pain;
- rapid weight gain, especially in your face and midsection;
- loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools; or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Also call your doctor at once if you have:
- painful or difficult urination;
- increased interest in sex, painful or ongoing erection of the penis;
- loss of interest in sex, impotence, trouble having an orgasm, decreased amount of semen when you ejaculate;
- easy bruising or bleeding (nosebleeds, bleeding gums), any bleeding that will not stop;
- painful swelling in your breasts;
- changes in skin color; or
- shortness of breath (even with mild exertion), swelling in your hands or feet.
Women receiving oxymetholone may develop male features, which could be irreversible if treatment is continued. If you are a woman taking oxymetholone, tell your doctor right away if you have:
- hoarse or deepened voice;
- increased facial hair, hair growth on the chest;
- male pattern baldness;
- enlarged clitoris;
- changes in your menstrual periods; or
- increased or decreased interest in sex.
Common side effects in both men and women may include:
- male pattern baldness;
- breast swelling or tenderness (in men or women);
- feeling restless or excited;
- sleep problems (insomnia); or
- nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
There are no reviews yet.